UU Women’s Gatherings
Please send news of any UU women’s gatherings in your area to the UU Women and Religion at: email@example.com. They will be listed at www.uuwr.org and on this page!
- 28 Feb 2020 16:00 : SW UU Women's Conference in LouisianaSave the Date for SWUUWCon 2020! Feb. 28 - Mar. 1Lafayette, LA Watch this space for more updates in the next few months! www.swuuw.org
- 06 Mar 2020 16:00 : Pacific Central W&R RetreatWe'll hold our annual retreat once again, at Enchanted Hills Camp! Watch our website for details: http://womenandreligionpcd.org/
- 20 Jun 2019 08:00 : UU General Assembly: UUWF BreakfastAll Are Called... For Gender Justice Join the UU Women’s Federation at our annual GA breakfast. We will enjoy food together, present our annual Sermon Award, and honor the women past and present who have helped bring about change in our movement around gender equity and justice. Sermon Award Winner Rev. Kimberley Debus is a […]
- 19 Jun 2019 12:00 : UU General Assembly: Exhibit HallOnce again, UUWR will partner with UU Women's Federation to bring the UUWR Store, The Red Tent, and more to the GA Exhibit Hall. We have room for one more volunteer! UUWF will pay up to $150 for 10 hours' work during the week. Hours could include help with setup on Tuesday, or take-down on […]
- 11 Oct 2019 16:00 : UU Women's Connection Retreat - Racine WIJoin us for the annual FALL RETREAT!
- 09 Aug 2019 16:00 : UU Women's Connection Retreat - Watervliet MIStay tuned for details!
- 13 May 2020 08:00 : UUWomenspirit at The Mountain, NCSpring Institute and Gathering! What can you look forward to experiencing at our events? Take a look at the About Events page. Do you want to sell items at Brigid’s Bazaar? Anyone attending the event may request space to sell woman-made creations or items from her woman-owned business. Artists keep 90% of the sales and […]
- 16 Oct 2019 08:00 : UUWomenspirit at The Mountain, NCCome To The Temple: The Mother’s Holy Well October 16-20, 2019 Her Holy Well is deep and loving. We gather to renew our Vision, our Joy, our Healing, our Power, our Harmony, and our Unity. Sisters, come home again! Planning Committee Katie Bloedau – Event Coordinator Rebecca Moon – Worship Sue-Anne Solem – Worship Farrunnissa […]